Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance is looking for a talented Social Media specialist to cover a wide range of social media and community channels.
You will be tasked with encouraging growth of the Binance ecosystem by engaging with our communities and providing fun and helpful informative support to our users.
Ultimately, you will act as the face and voice of our Binance brand and manage community communications.
This role will work remotely as part of a small team with the responsibility of expanding our brand awareness, planning and executing creative marketing campaigns via our online channels.
It requires working both highly autonomously and as part of the global distributed marketing team.
- Produce high quality, engaging, original content that can be used cross-platform.
- Own and operate multiple official social media and signal channels, as well as the content strategy/output and results for each.
- Drive effective and creative social media campaigns, working cross-functionally with design, content, performance marketing, product and other teams.
- Measure, report, and analyze the performance of campaigns across channels and translate findings into actionable, data-driven recommendations in order to improve future performance.
- Innovate and implement test-and-learn strategies along with delivering results.
- Analyze social media landscape to supply actionable insight (in real-time) to both the social and greater marketing team with hot topics, breaking news, sentiment/market observations.
- Engage and build communities through one-on-one as well as one-to-many conversations.
- Have fun.
- Native or Fluent English language is a MUST.
- Keen sense and understanding of the crypto market in general.
- A meme connoisseur.
- Demonstrates a clear and concise style of communication, with a creative/fun spin when relevant.
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing or social media related roles.
- Strong knowledge of Reddit and the cryptocurrency sub-communities there.
- Well-versed with Twitter, Facebook, YouTube.
- Bonus if familiar with Twitch, Clubhouse, Discord, Telegram channels.
- Strong sense of responsibility and resistance to stress. Self-motivated and results-oriented.
- Remote and startup experience is a plus.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Click Here to Apply Now! *Also, Make Sure to Include That You Heard About this Role from GlobalCareer.io
Is the Social Media Specialist Not a Perfect Fit?
Struggling to land your remote dream job? If you are struggling to find a remote job and want paid assistance you can apply for our Remote Life Program here.
Click Here to Download The Top 100 Remote Companies E-Book W/ Remote Industry Insights.