Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it’s how we’ve become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it’s building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 24,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless. Kerry Group is looking to hire a new Social Media Specialist to join our remote team!
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
Where you’ll work:
The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to work remotely.
Our Beloit, WI location is home to our Corporate Headquarters for the North American Region. This location has approximately 700 employees at this location that in roles such as regulatory, RD&A, finance, procurement, supply chain and customer care. It is easily commutable from the Rockford, Madison, and Milwaukee areas. You’ll enjoy your time inside and outside of the office as we offer a full cafeteria, fitness center, and beautiful walking paths around the campus. This location is involved and committed to giving back to the community multiple times throughout the year through our Kerry Employee Engagement Program volunteering with various organizations.
What you’ll do:
The Social Media Marketing Specialist will manage and elevate the ProActive Health brand’s (Wellmune/GanedenBC30) social media marketing/advertising for both our B2B and Consumer audiences. This person is a highly creative and motivated to help support our brand building efforts to both consumers and our customers. Management includes but is not limited to:
- Content creation and management for social media
- Working with manager on strategic planning and goal setting for global campaigns
- Visual design strategy
- Brand management and further development of brand awareness to consumers and customers
- Reputation management
- Support in influencer marketing amplification
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
- Social and trade advertising
- Analytics & Reporting digital, web, social
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Degree in marketing, digital marketing, marketing communications
- 3-4+ years experience in social / digital media – ideally with both B2B and Consumer brands
- Preferred international experience or international social management and ability to think beyond simple domestic campaigns
- Ability to work cross functionally & globally
- Strong problem-solving skills
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
Click Here to Apply Now! *Also, Make Sure to Include That You Heard About this Role from GlobalCareer.io
Is the Social Media Specialist Not a Perfect Fit?
Struggling to land your remote dream job? If you are struggling to find a remote job and want paid assistance you can apply for our Remote Life Program here.
Click Here to Download The Top 100 Remote Companies E-Book W/ Remote Industry Insights.