Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Keep an eye on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
We are looking for a customer-focused Sourcing Recruiter – Sales to join our global recruiting organization. You will report to the Recruiting Manager, and work with a team of Client Leads, Sourcing Recruiters, and Recruiting Coordinators focusing on the areas of candidate talent search, process improvement, recruitment strategy development, and employer branding. You will identify and engage passionate team members for our Sales organizations.
- Partner with the business to understand specific talent needs to build a diverse pipeline of active and passive qualified candidates through multiple channels
- Develop a sourcing strategy to build a diverse pipeline of candidates and other talent segments applying different channels such as personal network, blogs, forums, advertising and research methods and select sourcing tools to attract passive talent
- Participate in providing feedback and recommendations to enhance daily recruiting operations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of relevant sourcing experience (including supporting a sales organization)
- Prior agency recruiting experience would be beneficial
- Experience with creative direct sourcing techniques with the ability to develop a network of top-tier talent
- Manage multiple sourcing channels and build a diverse pipeline talent across industries and geographies
- Successful track record for identifying and hiring candidates in high-growth environments
- Team-oriented, collaborative nature: We’re a small, fast-growing team, and everyone needs to pull for each other, share best practices, and take on team projects to make the entire organization better
- You are maniacal about creating the best candidate experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Click Here to Apply Now! *Also, Make Sure to Include That You Heard About this Role from GlobalCareer.io
Is the Recruiter Not a Perfect Fit?
Struggling to land your remote dream job? If you are struggling to find a remote job and want paid assistance you can apply for our Remote Life Program here.
Click Here to Download The Top 100 Remote Companies E-Book W/ Remote Industry Insights.