Loop & Tie is a fast paced, user-first, technology company building a new way to do corporate-gifting in a sustainable, impactful manner. Our team is 15+ awesome people in New York, Texas, and NC. We’d say we’re global, but for now, we’re pretty national.
Loop & Tie is a fast paced, user first, technology company building a new way to do corporate gifting in a sustainable, impactful way. Our gift management platform helps businesses save time and use gifting to drive engagement across their organizations. Rather than send the same gift to everyone, companies send a collection of gift options based on their budget. Recipients are then invited to choose what they want through a fully branded online experience, and their choice is then shipped directly to them.
Overall Job Function:
Looking for an ambitious junior accountant who can make an impact on a daily basis in a fast growing startup with the opportunity to get exposure to all areas of finance. Reporting to the Accounting Manager, this is a fully remote role and we are looking for someone with high energy, attention to detail, the ability to take existing processes and look for ways to improve them and put processes in place where there aren’t any!
- Reconcile Bank Accounts on a daily or weekly basis
- Code all transactions from credit card and bank accounts into QBO
- Review lock box and apply payments to invoices raised
- Process and code invoices, verifying W9 information where needed
- Upload invoices into Bill.com
- Set up new vendors and employees within our systems
- Take ownership of annual 1099 process
- Raise client invoices
- Apply payments for received invoices
- Keep track of special billing and prepaid gift schedules
- Produce weekly invoiced and charitable donations reports
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis
- Assist accounting manager with ad hoc reporting and requests
- Assist with annual accounting reviews and audit
- Finance related degree
- Experience using excel and multiple data sets
- Ability to reconcile and analyze data
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- 1-2 years accounting/finance experience
What you get:
- Fully remote role so you can work from anywhere (we were remote pre-pandemic)
- Salary + Quarterly variable comp bonus
- Equity, as we believe all team members should share in the company’s success
- Amazing Dental and health insurance
- 401k is on the way!
- 3 weeks vacation per calendar year + a generous company Holiday calendar including a full week in December
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Annual personal development budget
- Influence in a small, fast paced team
- Good work life balance
Click Here to Apply Now! *Also, Make Sure to Include That You Heard About this Role from GlobalCareer.io
Is the Staff Accountant Not a Perfect Fit?
Struggling to land your remote dream job? If you are struggling to find a remote job and want paid assistance you can apply for our Remote Life Program here.
Click Here to Download The Top 100 Remote Companies E-Book W/ Remote Industry Insights.