GolfLink.com is the most inclusive golf community with over 450,000 happy members. GolfLink.com provides users with a robust selection of golf articles, tee time booking, golf course reviews, equipment reviews, video instruction from PGA Professionals, yardage maps and course flyovers. We have an immediate need for a staff writer with a background in writing and expert knowledge of the game of golf.
The GolfLink Writer will be a major contributor to the GolfLink.com content strategy. This full-time position is responsible for updating existing GolfLink.com articles for quality and accuracy, and creating quality written content including a combination of articles pitched by the Writer and articles assigned to them. The Writer should have a passion and deep understanding of the golf lifestyle and experience with the game. Additionally, the Writer should have a strong writing background, indicated by a degree in journalism (or a related field) and/or experience in a writing or communications role. This position reports directly to the Editor.
Standout candidates for our GolfLink Staff Writer role can demonstrate both an expert ability to connect with a golf audience and a professional portfolio of published web content, including golf-related content.
As GolfLink Writer, you will:
- Update existing evergreen golf lifestyle articles, which includes researching and adding updated content and information
- Collaborate with editor on content that will enlighten and entertain GolfLink readers on golf trends, rules, equipment, advice, professional golf, golf technology, news, and more
- Contribute to GolfLink.com editorial plan and operation
- Attend regular team meetings
- Adhere to GolfLink and AP Style guidelines
- Background in the game of golf (playing, writing or working)
- Minimum one year professional experience in journalism, communications or writing
- Excellent writing and research skills
- Understanding of writing for a web audience
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
Click Here to Apply Now! *Also, Make Sure to Include That You Heard About this Role from GlobalCareer.io
Is the Staff Writer Not a Perfect Fit?
Struggling to land your remote dream job? If you are struggling to find a remote job and want paid assistance you can apply for our Remote Life Program here.
Click Here to Download The Top 100 Remote Companies E-Book W/ Remote Industry Insights.