As a Talent Coordinator you will grow our business by helping to develop a recruitment process that finds and secures the best individuals to help MURAL achieve its goals and expand globally.
Our belief in People Operations is simple: To make team members at MURAL feel empowered and engaged with their work every day. Your role as a Talent Coordinator makes that a reality. Youâre responsible for coordinating the recruitment process for all of our roles. You will report directly to the Global Talent Manager and will be part of an amazing distributed team.
In this role, you will:
- Act as a point of contact for candidates and assist with scheduling interviews, sending status updates and ensuring all candidates have the best possible experience.
- Assist with reviewing applications through our ATS, using an agreed scorecard
- Partner closely with talent partners, sourcers, and hiring managers to achieve the best candidate experience
- Keep our applicant tracking system and headcount sheets organized and up to date
- Ensure interview notes are submitted in a timely manner and that candidates move smoothly through our process
- Complete initial interviews with global candidates for some junior roles
- Assist with special projects tailored to your career growth path
The top candidate will have the following skills:
- 1+ years supporting recruiting in a high growth company
- Experience working with distributed or fully remote teams.
- Experience with a broad range of roles including sales, marketing and customer service
- Managed an ATS system, ideally Greenhouse
- A passion for connecting with individuals, listening and understanding their situations
- Ability to work independently from a remote location
- Outstanding multitasking, time management, and prioritization skillset
- Ability to effectively communicate with a spectrum of different personalities and styles
- Comfortable handling confidential information appropriately and discreetly
Nice to Have:
- Experience in design thinking and creative disciplines, or are willing to learn about them
- Experience recruiting in SaaS
Please submit your resume in English. #LI-Remote #LI-SS1