Kentik is the network observability company. Our platform is a must-have for the network front line, whether digital business, corporate IT, or service provider. Network professionals turn to the Kentik Network Observability Cloud to plan, run, and fix any network, relying on our infinite granularity, AI-driven insights, and insanely fast search. Kentik makes sense of network, cloud, host, and container flow, Internet routing, performance tests, and network metrics. We show network pros what they need to know about their network performance, health, and security to make their business-critical services shine. Networks power the world’s most valuable companies, and those companies trust Kentik. Market leaders like IBM, Cisco, Box, and Zoom rely on Kentik for network observability. Visit us at kentik.com and follow us at @kentikinc.
About the role
As Kentik continues to grow, we are looking for someone to own the end-to-end recruitment process, from pipeline management to making the offer. You will identify current and future staffing needs of the business and ensure the company is giving a positive experience for all candidates.
- Partner with leaders and hiring managers to build a diverse and cohesive team
- Align the recruitment and talent requirements of our teams
- Build out sourcing plans and strategies
- Initial screening of candidates for initial fit in accordance with job description and team fit
- Review resumes and coach the team involved in the interview process to make sure we offer an excellent and aligned experience to all our candidates
- Focus on hiring Sales positions such as Account Executives, Sales Development Representatives and Solutions Engineers
- Lead the pre-boarding process from the day of the offer until the employee’s first day, making sure everything is ready and running smoothly for the onboarding
- Be the ambassador of our culture by reflecting it in every step of the recruitment process
- Lead and promote our employer branding projects by: owning the company’s career page and managing the company’s social media sites
- Support the development of our hiring managers by delivering workshops and training in recruitment skills
- 5+ years of experience in full cycle recruiting experience
- Experience in Lever or Greenhouse (Applicant Tracking System)
- Great time management skills to achieve recruiting goals
- Ability to quickly establish rapport with candidates and colleagues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with a geographically distributed team
- Hands-on mentality and comfortable with automating and building processes from the ground up
- A real drive to succeed, and a passion for taking on new challenges and making them your own
- Medical, Dental, and Vision that is 100% covered for employees & dependents
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Wellness Benefits
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Stock Options
- Flexible time off
- Vanguard 401(k)
Why work at Kentik?
We offer a competitive salary, first-rate benefits and the chance to work at a fast-growing, well-funded startup that builds something special: the industry’s most powerful observability platform for the network professional. You will have the opportunity to work alongside world-class engineers, network experts, and technology thought leaders to build the future of digital operations. Kentik is headquartered in San Francisco with team members around the world.
Click Here to Apply Now! *Also, Make Sure to Include That You Heard About this Role from GlobalCareer.io
Is the Talent Manager Not a Perfect Fit?
Struggling to land your remote dream job? If you are struggling to find a remote job and want paid assistance you can apply for our Remote Life Program here.
Click Here to Download The Top 100 Remote Companies E-Book W/ Remote Industry Insights.