Headquarters: Covington, WA
We’re looking for an ambitious Director of Sales with 3-5 years sales team management experience to lead our B2B team building sales department.
A little about TeamBuilding.com:
- 30,000+ happy clients.
- 77+ employees.
- Industry leader / probably the largest team building company in the world.
- Healthy revenue + margins.
More about the company here.
And more specifically for this role…
- Work closely with our CEO, COO, Managing Director, and Sales Manager to develop sales strategy / goals + reach goals:
- Strategies to include capturing repeat business, increasing close rate, developing recurring revenue stream
- Strategies to launch and expand into Enterprise Sales
- Design + test pricing structure for new products to maximize sales close rate and profit
- Track company sales goals and performance in CRM
- Oversee Sales Manager + Client Advisors within the Sales Department including, but not limited to:
- Oversee performance, happiness, and recruitment of client advisors
- Create a strong and positive sales culture. Teamwork, empathy, and customer service are important to us in addition to strong results.
- Coaching advisors to improve their close rates and average deal sizes
- Rally team to hit and exceed sales goals
- Recognize and remove sales roadblocks
- Operate as part of the senior leadership team whereas you’ll work closely with marketing and operations to ensure alignment of initiatives
- Experience in B2B and enterprise sales (this is not a fit for retail sales managers)
- Managing a team of 5+ sales reps and/or sales managers including training, coaching, quarterly reviews, performance evaluations, hiring, firing
- Responsible for overseeing at least $10 million annual sales revenue.
- Proficiency working with technology. We use Close CRM, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Gmail, Slack, Proposify, Zapier, and many other web-based tools.
- Experience in Enterprise Sales
Nice to Have:
- Experience within event planning industry
- Experience with remote sales team/remote selling
- Experience with enterprise sales
- Authorized to work in the US.
- This position is remote. You must have regular and reliable access to high speed internet.
- Available to work with teams from coast to coast.
- $125,000 to $150,000 annually (DOE) + up to 25% annual compensation performance bonus
- 100% work remotely
- 100% Employer Paid Health Insurance for employee
- 100% Employer Paid Dental Plan
- 100% Employer Paid Vision Plan
- 401K – 100% Employer match up to 1% of compensation
- Parental Leave – Up to 6 weeks paid (30 days) based on length of employment
- $2850 Spending Account toward healthy lifestyle, meals for meetings, coffee, etc.
- $50/month Internet Reimbursement ($600/yr)
- Tech package (new Apple computer and home office upgrade)
- Additional like FSA, HSA, Health Advocacy, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, etc.
- 15 PTO days
- 9.5 Company Holidays
- Birthday off :- )
Don’t meet every single requirement? At TeamBuilding.com we are dedicated to building a Culture Added workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this role or other roles.