Munero is seeking a remote technical product manager who can manage multiple products and be able to organize tasks and work with the software engineers, yet have a good understanding of the business needs and the growth requirements. The product manager will interact and work closely with the senior management to ensure the right scope, analysis, delivery and testing are all in line with the business current and future operational requirements. Our products portfolio is a hybrid of in-house built and outsourced systems, so the product manager should have the ability to manage both inhouse and outsourced development teams. We are a small team, but have a great growth opportunity, so ownership and drive are 2 main qualities we look for in any new hire.
- This is a full-time job
- Paid Holidays – 14 working days every year
- Equipment: we will fund your laptop,
- Minimum 6 hours overlap with GMT+4
- Leading and participating in all stages of product development including research, business analysis, planning, product development, QA testing and launching features.
- Work closely with the Chief Operating Officer on developing and maintaining the product roadmap, designing and build the processes and features that enable business growth
- Work with remote engineers to maintain the product roadmap and milestones. Work with your team to estimate, implement, and build features while ensuring timely delivery
- Own and plan the API integrations with all third parties (suppliers and clients)
- Collaborate with the customer support, operations and senior management teams to align priorities and delivery based on business needs.
- Develop deep understanding of the business practice
- Establish clear metrics and KPIs to continuously monitor the systems performance and availability
- Experience working as a Java software engineer
- Experience working with several database technologies, especially MySQL.
- Have a high degree of ownership, and have a clear understanding of the saying “If not you, who?”
- Have a good understanding of the Amazon AWS platform
- Excellent understanding of systems integrations and API.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, technical writing ability
- Ability to stay focused on goals and strategically prioritize work.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to drive and influence product strategy across the different business units
- Demonstrated experience with Agile and Lean development practices while working closely with engineering.
- Nice to have: have experience working within the gift card and customer loyalty industries