Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
This Technical Project Manager will own the project development and support activities for several projects relative to renewable energy.
- Own the project development process and support activities for several projects in parallel. This includes research, analysis, task management, meeting coordination, budgeting, socializing, tracking and iterating on project through completion.
- Establish KPI’s for projects, drive to green status, and communicate project status and risk to stakeholders
- Serve as the central coordinator between project participants using strong negotiation, relationship management and communication skills to ensure projects progress on schedule and parties are appropriately informed and engaged
- Oversee projects under strategic initiatives that span across cross functional teams.
- Collaborate with all departmental functions across the company to ensure successful delivery of projects.
- Translate strategy into action, and oversee/manage the aspects of strategic initiatives which includes multiple ongoing projects in support of critical processes and technology
- A contagious passion for sustainability
- 4+ years’ experience within the renewable energy industry required. 2+ years’ experience working directly for an industrial/commercial/utility scale renewable energy provider preferred.
- 4+ years’ Project Management experience in a large corporation
- Experience with renewable energy vendor management including, RFI, RFP, contracts, deal structure, and construction
- Bachelor’s degree in business, operations, supply chain, engineering, or economics
- Direct experience in manufacturing and production environments
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to follow-up ahead of deadlines and spot hurdles from a distance
- High degree of professionalism with a sense of urgency to seek out answers to ambiguous problems
- Proficiency of Microsoft software: Sharepoint, Power Automate, Word, Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Proficiency of Asana software: Confluence, Jira, etc.
Click Here to Apply Now! *Also, Make Sure to Include That You Heard About this Role from GlobalCareer.io
Is the Technical Project Manager Not a Perfect Fit?
Struggling to land your remote dream job? If you are struggling to find a remote job and want paid assistance you can apply for our Remote Life Program here.
Click Here to Download The Top 100 Remote Companies E-Book W/ Remote Industry Insights.