Founded by thought leaders of Cisco’s IronPort solutions, we’re on a mission to protect digital communications so humanity prevails over evil. Agari is looking to hire a new technical recruiter to join our remote team!
Agari is transforming the email security landscape with the next-generation Secure Email Cloud™ powered by predictive AI. Leveraging data science and real-time intelligence from trillions of emails, Agari has a suite of products that detect, defend, and deter costly advanced email attacks.
Agari is trusted by leading Fortune 1000 companies, including 6 of the top 10 banks and 5 of the world’s leading social media networks, as well as Government Agencies, to protect their organizations, partners, customers and citizens from advanced email phishing attacks.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Agari is backed by Alloy Ventures, Battery Ventures, First Round Capital, Greylock Partners, Norwest Venture Partners, ScaleVP, and now Goldman Sachs.
Your Future Team
Our Agari Recruiting team is growing! This role would report to Agari’s HR Director, working alongside our internal Recruiter, and partnering closely with hiring managers with all things Recruiting and Hiring. You will be part of the HR team, also collaborating with our People Operations Specialist, Business Partner, and Office Administrative team on ensuring a positive candidate-to-new hire experience.
Your Future Role
We are looking for our second Full Cycle Recruiter who is passionate about people, process, making an impact, and enabling us to build a great talented team. As our Recruiter, you will be responsible for growing our Sales, Customer Success, G&A, and Marketing teams and helping the business meet their aggressive hiring goals! You will help support all 3 locations (California, North Carolina, and United Kingdom) as well as our remote workforce.
As part of the Recruiting team, your direct efforts impact the growth of the business. You will be instrumental in contributing to the business’ success by finding, attracting, and hiring great talent! You will help shape the candidate experience for all future Agarians, as well as own the Recruiting operational and coordination process, making it efficient, effective, and successful. Your day-to-day would include, but not limited to:
- Being a strategic advisor in building talent pipelines and executing best practices including sourcing strategy, evaluation, referral generation and decision making
- Collaborating with HR and hiring managers to create strategic recruiting, sourcing and measurable strategies to deliver on speed and quality hires
- Sourcing passive talent on Linkedin Recruiter, screen inbound resumes via the ATS, supporting Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and G&A
- Supporting the recruiting process from start to finish:
- Creating/closing job requisitions
- Configuring interview teams/plans via Greenhouse
- Scheduling phone, onsite, and zoom video interviews, work samples/assignments, and presentation interviews + booking conference rooms
- Meeting and greeting candidates onsite, providing office tours, and act as first point of contact as needed
- Printing resumes for Executives, and helping keep the interview teams on track and on-time during onsite interviews, as well as ensuring timely feedback from interviewers via Greenhouse scorecards
- Route offer requests for approval, completing accurate and timely offer letters for US/UK hires, working closely with the recruiting team, people operations, and PEO (Professional Employer Organization) vendors for a seamless “offer to hire” transition
- Acting as a Greenhouse Site Admin, enabling and disabling access for new hires/terminations as well as scheduling Greenhouse trainings for new managers/hires
- Communicating professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally with our candidates
- Assisting in creating a “Recruiting” culture by assisting employees and directing them to submit referrals via Greenhouse
- Improving processes using a data-driven approach including identification of trends and challenges in the recruiting and scheduling process, and execution of initiatives to increase efficiency and improve candidate experience
- Establishing and maintaining meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally
- Regularly tracking pipeline, priorities, performance data and recruiting metrics to share with internal stakeholders
- Managing and assessing new and existing relationships with external recruiters
Your Keys to Success
Because you are making a direct impact to the growth and success of the company, it is crucial that you’re setup for success. In this role, you will have experience in working with both technical and non-technical roles across every stage of the recruiting process and must be able to collaborate with leaders across different departments and at various levels. You will be a self-starter with a passion for building relationships and improving processes and the candidate experience. To learn the recipe of what will make you highly successful, you should possess the following:
- 2+ years working in a fast-paced, SaaS/Tech startup environment with a strong sense of urgency
- 5+ years of experience in an internal Full Cycle Recruiting environment, managing 10+ requisitions at any given time, supporting Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and G&A departments
- Highly organized and detailed-oriented skills; ability to be flexible and handle simultaneous moving parts (multiple roles and candidates at different stages)
- Customer Service oriented – both the candidate and hiring manager experience is important during the hiring/interviewing stage – a positive experience is always top of mind
- Proven track record sourcing and closing passive candidates
- Ability to communicate at all levels with management and/or executive leadership
- Ability to cut through ambiguity within a fast-paced environment – we’re a startup so things change frequently!
- Strong planning, time management, organizing skills – you need to keep not only yourself, but others on track too!
- Familiarity with Greenhouse (ATS), Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Zoom preferred
Why we’re a great place to work
- Won Best Places to Work 2018
- Fast-growing cyber security start-up –Won the best Email Security Solution 2018
- Competitive benefits package -equity included!
- Hard working people with a lively office environment
- Weekly company events – lunches, social happenings, etc (We like to have fun too!)
Click Here to Apply Now! *Also, Make Sure to Include That You Heard About this Role from GlobalCareer.io
Is the Technical Recruiter Not a Perfect Fit?
Are you still seeking other remote jobs? If so you can view all of our remote jobs here or check out our newest blog post on the 10 Best Work From Home Jobs In 2020.
Struggling to land your remote dream job? If you are struggling to find a remote job and want paid assistance you can apply for our Remote Life Program here.
Click Here to Download The Top 100 Remote Companies E-Book W/ Remote Industry Insights.