The global financial ecosystem is changing. Revolutionary blockchain technology has unlocked the potential for people around the world to have more equal access to wealth and information. This transformation has begun with the mass global adoption of cryptocurrencies but like all new financial systems, it needs greater trust to realize its full potential and remain safe from bad actors. Thatâs where we come in. The Chainalysis blockchain data platform enables businesses, governments, and banks to solve the worldâs most high-profile criminal cases, paving the way for an economy built on blockchains.
The Talent Acquisition team is responsible for scaling the most important ingredient to our success – people. Our job is to build and execute a talent acquisition strategy that is inclusive, rigorous, and repeatable around the world. This year, Talent at Chainalysis will be scaling quickly to meet the needs and expectations of the business. We would love for you to join us on this journey.
Weâre growing our technical recruiting team and looking to bring on a Technical Sourcer. In this role, youâll help grow our engineering teams and have the opportunity to help build a proactive sourcing strategy and engine within Chainalysis.
In one year youâll know you were successful if youâ¦
- Own the top-of-funnel strategy with various engineering leaders to build and grow their teams.
- Build strong partnerships with hiring managers to ensure Chainalysis is hiring the right talent at the right time to achieve our hiring targets.
- Drive our diversity and inclusion strategy forward, with a strong focus on engaging candidates from under-represented backgrounds.
- Inspire candidates throughout all stages of the interview process.
- Identify opportunities for cross-functional collaboration across the team and build excellent relationships with your recruiting team mates.
- Make informed, data-driven decisions and identify opportunities to create new efficiencies into our recruiting processes.
A Background Like This Helps
- 3+ years of experience in the recruiting space, preferably with in-house engineering recruiting/ sourcing experience.
- Experience working on a collaborative team in a high-growth, rapidly changing environment.
- Experience recruiting before and during an IPO or liquidity event.
- A track record for successfully identifying, qualifying, and engaging top technical talent.
- Deep knowledge of the best candidate sources and a penchant for connecting with top technical talent.
- Excitement to work at a startup and contribute to building and iterating on existing processes.
- Desire to expand your knowledge of our products and industry.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. You value your candidates’ and hiring managers’ time and are relentless with delivering a high-touch and quality recruiting experience.
- A team player mentality and a positive attitude. We are a small organization so youâll need to be comfortable wearing many hats.
- Excellent organizational skills with impeccable attention to detail and follow through.
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways weâre ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Womenâs Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrantâs Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don’t hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We canât wait to meet you.
Applying from the EU? Please review our Candidate GDPR Notice.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy – USA
All employees are required to have or obtain a COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment at Chainalysis, unless an exemption has been approved. All employees shall be required to report their vaccine status. All new employees shall be required to provide proof of their vaccination status prior to the start of their employment.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy – EMEA
As an employer, Chainalysis is obliged to ensure a healthy and safe working environment. This means that we must try to prevent the coronavirus from spreading inside the workplace and all employees are obliged to follow the local regulations issued by the relevant health authorities.
- To help support a safe work environment, we encourage all employees in EMEA to get fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Employees will not be required to attend an event or in-person customer meeting.
- Employees in the EU and the UK are allowed to travel internationally for internal meetings to any country deemed âgreen or amberâ by the EU and the UK authorities. All attendees for Chainalysis in-person events or meetings will be required to adhere to the following guidelines:
- International travel will only be permitted if you receive approval from both your manager and Executive Leader
- You must familiarize yourself and comply with any screening/safety protocols imposed by the entity/individual hosting the in-person meeting or event
- You must comply with any and all safety guidelines and travel restrictions established by applicable law
- If you are in close or proximate contact with others at the event/customer site and test positive for COVID-19, you must immediately notify the People Team and avoid contact with others for 10 days
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy – APAC
With circumstances changing on a regular basis and parts of our APAC team going in and out of mandatory lockdown, APAC will continue to follow country legislation and guidelines.