Junior: 1992 – 2324 USD on a B2B contract or the equivalent under a contract of employment
Mid: 2324 – 2656 USD on a B2B contract or the equivalent under a contract of employment
Senior: 2656 – 2988 USD on a B2B contract or the equivalent under a contract of employment
We’re one of the fastest-growing IT companies in Europe. Our flagship product is a live-chat app powered by unique chatbot solutions. As a customer experience tool, we help micro & small businesses worldwide serve their clients efficiently. We aim to develop as an organization constantly, in 2021 we were awarded a prestigious Great Place To Work certificate.
Working at Tidio means having an impact on thousands of companies and millions of their users. But our clients are not the only ones who can grow with us. By joining Tidio, you can grow, too.
A few facts about us:
- Every month, our widget is viewed by 510 million unique users, which is 6.2% of the global population.
- Our product is in the TOP 5 most popular live chat solutions in the world, and our goal is to become no. 1.
- Currently, we hire over 130 fantastic people and we plan to grow the team in the next months.
Would you like to see what working with us look like? Check out our #GrowWithTidio video >>https://youtu.be/8xd44wCP5LI
As a Customer Success Manager you will:
- build relationships with our top clients work from Monday to Friday, between 2 pm – 10 pm Poland time or be flexible working 8hours in a time box 8 am-10 pm Poland time depending on the number of calls with customers from the USA;
- identify client needs and deploy solutions;
- conduct video training and showcase new features;
- drive adoption of our product and encourage best practices;
- identify opportunities for growth;
- oversee a large book of business.
- influence retention and churn rate for your clients;
- create automation and flows within our success software that supports your efforts;
- report on activities and results;
- collect strategic feedback and share it internally;
- create impactful emails and outreach campaigns for your book of business.
You are the perfect fit if you have:
- readiness to work from Monday to Friday, between 2 pm – 10 pm Poland time or be flexible working 8hours in a time box 8 am-10 pm Poland time depending on the number of calls with customers from the USA you have;
- native or close to native English skills (C1 level, especially oral skills);
- previous professional experience in a SaaS customer success role;
- ability to build mutually benefiting relationships;
- great understanding of how to use and teach others to use the software;
- experience with customer success or sales tools (Gainsight, Totango, ChurnZero, Salesforce);
- a good understanding of industry-standard KPIs (churn rate, retention rate);
- a good understanding of customer experience tools and the industry.
Bonus points will be given for:
- 2+ years of experience with the SaaS customer success role.
We would like to offer you:
- fully remote work with visiting Poland once a year,
- an opportunity to develop a team together with the first 2 people and have an impact on how it’s gonna look like in the future;
- flexible working time – you are the one who arranges online meetings with customers and manage your time the independently in the most effective way;
- 26 days off guaranteed in a year no matter the contract type;
- a collaboration with individuals who share knowledge and are not afraid of testing new solutions;
- great development opportunities – a chance to specialize in particular areas or become a leader in the future. What’s more, a company supports courses or conferences;
- budget for individual English language classes;
- free access to one of the most popular e-book/audiobook services;
- individual work tools – MacBook Pro, Dell screen, JBL headphones? You can tailor the equipment to your needs;
- multisport card or MyBenefit Cafeteria – no extra charge;
- premium medical care (Signal Iduna) – no extra charge;
- access to HearMe platform to support your mental well-being;
- discounts on Apple products;
What happens when you send your resume?
- We will read your CV – if your CV meets our expectations, someone from our HR team will contact you via e-mail with an invitation to the first interview;
- Work sample – to get to know better your skills in a more practical way;
- Final interview – virtual meeting with our Chief Customer Officer
- Offer and fireworks!
The time between the stages is max. 7 days, but we’re doing our best to act as fast as we can.
Don’t hesitate and apply right away!