We are looking for a qualified Training Manager who has experience with Salesforce and the development, management and/or delivery of multifaceted training programs for technology initiatives. This position will play a key role in the transition from our current technology to our new one.
As the Training Manager, you will be the key contact for stakeholders. You will research their and the needs of users, correlate to the goals of the company. You will undertake analysis through surveys, questionnaires, focus groups, and discussions with managers and individual contributors. You will be responsible for designing the pilot program and then a full training plan for all appropriate roles that will require it. You will work in tandem with an Instructional Designer who will develop the training assets to meet these needs. In the course of this you will have formulated a project budget and designed a training schedule for both the Pilot and the Launch. After the learning assets have been completed, you will run and deliver the pilot program and ultimately implement the training plan for all impacted job families. This role requires ownership of the full project. You must be able to drive learning and change management in several areas/projects (process, technology, systems, etc.).
- Liaise with managers to determine training needs and schedule training sessions
- Design effective training programs for a variety of end users including preliminary outline/storyboarding.
- Effectively communicate needs and scope to ID
- Select and book venues for onsite classroom training
- Facilitate traditional classroom and virtual training
- Conduct seminars, workshops, 1:1 training sessions etc.
- Track session attendance and other records
- Develop metrics to evaluate learner performance
- Conduct post-training evaluations to identify areas of improvement
- Monitor employee performance and response to training
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in the development and facilitation of corporate training
- Understanding of current effective adult learning methodologies and tools.
- Previous experience and deep knowledge of Salesforce technology preferred
- Phenomenal written and verbal communication, presentation, and public speaking skills
- Organizational and time management abilities
- Willingness to keep abreast of new techniques in adult learning
Click Here to Apply Now! *Also, Make Sure to Include That You Heard About this Role from GlobalCareer.io
Is the Training Manager Not a Perfect Fit?
Struggling to land your remote dream job? If you are struggling to find a remote job and want paid assistance you can apply for our Remote Life Program here.
Click Here to Download The Top 100 Remote Companies E-Book W/ Remote Industry Insights.