Lido is a suite of Liquid Staking protocols and assets that make it easy to participate in Proof-of-Stake staking rewards without lock-ups or unbonding periods. Users that stake through Lido protocols receive staked asset utility tokens that correspond to the assets staked on a 1:1 basis. Staked asset tokens are liquid and can be used to hold, trade, or use across Dapps and DeFi.
The Lido suite of protocols and corresponding staked asset tokens include Ethereum and stETH, Polkadot and stDOT, Solana and stSOL, Polygon and stMATIC, and Kusama and stKSM. Lido is the largest liquid staking protocol on Ethereum and is among the leading DeFI protocols by Total Value Locked.
For further context, we recommend our introductory blog.
Lido on Polkadot and Kusama is looking for a social media manager to focus on the Lido on Polkadot and Kusama Twitter account and Lido on Polkadot and Kusama content.
As a Social Manager, you will be responsible for crafting the direction and voice of the Lido on Polkadot and Kusama Twitter account, interacting with Lido on Polkadot and Kusama partners for co-marketing initiatives, and creating compelling and educational content.
This role is dedicated to a self-motivated and self-directed individual who enjoys spending time online with a strong understanding of Twitter and social media optimization.
This is a consultant position and you are free to work from anywhere.
- Understanding of the Lido protocol and the Lido DAOâs mission
- Proficiency in Twitter management
- Experience with Twitter analytics and social optimization
- Productive content producer (mainly blog articles and posts)
- Knowledge of the Dotsama DeFi ecosystem
- Manage Lido on Polkadot and Kusama Twitter Account (all posts, engagement, interactions)
- Plan Twitter content and events calendar
- Set-up and monitor Twitter analytics
- Twitter optimization (data-driven strategy)
- Manage Twitter partner requests for Lido on Polkadot and Kusama
- Develop Lido on Polkadot and Kusama content (blogs, tutorials, posts)
- Top-tier team, products and partners
- Culture of transparency and cross-collaboration
- Competitive contractor package
Lido projects follow the principles of equity, diversity and inclusion. All applicants will be considered regardless of race, color, national origin, preferred NFT, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or disability.