Are you interested in becoming a UX Designer? If you had the best ERP tool that powered some of the most high-profile Architecture, Engineering and Government Contracting firms in America, what would you do? Make it even better! The Unanet/Clearview team is committed to consistently delivering new features to its suite of products and we are just getting started! We want to grow our team, tackle even bigger challenges and do amazing things. We work in focused, agile-based, teams to constantly improve our code base, add new ways of interfacing with the system and have amassed a large backlog of interesting product initiatives. We want to grow to enable even greater success within our industry. This is where you come in!
As a UX Designer, this is a great opportunity for growth, experimentation, and the challenge to create something truly remarkable all while having the support of an executive team that understands the importance of a Lean UX process.
Applicants must be authorized for non-sponsored employment in the U.S.
Design software that delivers on what users need.
- Through solo and collaborative design methods, create low and high-fidelity prototypes of possible design solutions
- Translate complex product requirements into easy and intuitive user flows
- Take a data-driven approach to influence your visual and interaction design decisions
- Validate that design solutions meet user needs through usability testing methods such as unmoderated testing, moderated testing, and A/B testing
- Be able to present and validate your design concepts with internal and external business stakeholders
- Oversee the maintenance and application of visual design standards
Understand what users need, and help your team understand it, too.
- Collaborate with product managers, technical leads, customers, and other stakeholders to introduce, iterate, and clarify requirements
- Use research methods such as participatory design, ethnographic studies, and user interviews to learn how users think and behave; use that research to help drive your innovative concepts forward
- Model knowledge about users and share it with your team to help everyone make better decisions
- Explain your ideas, designs, and best practices in order to successfully convince, motivate, and inspire stakeholders
- Be a tireless advocate for exceptional user experience
Skills & Experience
- At least 2 years of experience designing business-oriented web and mobile applications
- Demonstrated ability to work with business stakeholders and technical teams to understand, analyze, and document requirements
- A strong technical aptitude (you don’t have to code, but you do have to be able to earn the respect of the people who do)
- Effective interpersonal communications skills (presentation, written and oral) and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- A positive attitude and a passion for working with strong, collaborative teams
- Experience with Agile development methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- Exceptional visual design skills
With headquarters in Dulles, Virginia, Unanet serves more than 2,000 businesses with its ERP software solutions purpose-built for professional service organizations. Unanet’s software helps project-driven organizations reliably plan, track and manage projects, people, and financials. Unanet’s customer-centric culture means we strive to deliver insights with personal service.
At Unanet you will work collaboratively with colleagues equally committed to achieving customers’ expectations. We take pride in delivering more than technology, but also the extra support and service customers need.
Selected as one of the ‘Top Places to Work’ three years running, Unanet’s culture is collaborative, dedicated and energetic. We offer a competitive salary, health and life insurance benefits, and the potential for bonus.
Unanet is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for positions without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state or local laws.