- MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration. Our platform and services enable innovative teams to think and collaborate visually to solve important problems.
- People benefit from MURAL’s speed and ease of use in creating diagrams, which are popular in design thinking and agile methodologies, as well as tools to facilitate more impactful meetings and workshops.
- Global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk and GitHub have embraced visual collaboration to align their teams, plan in real-time, speed up decision making, reduce travel costs and accelerate a culture of innovation.
- MURAL’s certified enterprise-class cloud-based infrastructure connects 40 percent of Fortune 100 global enterprises, drawing the support of leading investors from Radian Capital, Gradient Ventures, Endeavor Catalyst and others.
- MURAL is headquartered in San Francisco and employs over 100 people working remotely across six time zones around the world, including office hubs in Buenos Aires and Europe.
- We recently raised $23M in a Series A round of financing, so we are ready to take MURAL to the next level.
- This role can be based anywhere but there would need to be a significant overlap of working hours with Argentina.
- As a UX writer, you will work across all areas of the product – from the dashboard to the settings and controls to core features in a mural. You will make sure that all product experiences, across web, iOS, and Windows, are aligned, consistent, and clearly communicate the value proposition.
- Our product roadmap includes a steady rollout of innovative new features that you will help explain to all different types of users and experience levels.
- You will own the written communication of MURAL’s design vision and help share the product experience effective use of on-brand language.
- Intuitive user experience is core to MURAL and vital to the success of our products and services.
- We’re building the digital workspace for visual collaboration that enables innovation at scale. You will be an integral part of our mission.
As a UX writer, you will:
- Create consistent, concise, and conversational UX/UI copy that fits our users’ mental models.
- Build language that facilitates user navigation, as well onboarding, error messages, and other components of the end-to-end user experience.
- Collaborate with Product Designers to deliver clear copywriting that is simple to read and to understand.
- Work with Product Marketing to define a tone of voice and personality that aligns with our brand.
- Establish UX copy guidelines and best practices for product-wide adoption.
- Manage multiple projects from needs assessment to delivery.
- Deeply understand how MURAL personas think and perceive the world.
The top candidate will have the following skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Technical Writing, UX, HCI, or equivalent practical experience.
- 4+ years of experience in a B2B SaaS or B2C writing user-interface copy.
- Experience working directly with designers, PMs, and other cross-functional stakeholders.
- Knowledge of online technology and related products, including web and mobile UI and tools.Comfortable working in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Bonus points if you have experience related to design or design thinking tools and/or methodologies
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- You have a portfolio of UX-focused writing samples and style guidelines for web and mobile applications.
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken
- A good sense of humor
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours and ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment and international team.
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Click Here to Apply Now! *Also, Make Sure to Include That You Heard About this Role from GlobalCareer.io
Is the UX Writer Not a Perfect Fit?
Struggling to land your remote dream job? If you are struggling to find a remote job and want paid assistance you can apply for our Remote Life Program here.
Click Here to Download The Top 100 Remote Companies E-Book W/ Remote Industry Insights.