If you have a vibrant presence, are full of excitement, have an eagerness to learn and grow and big dreams of creating an amazing experience for our customers, then you are the type of person that fits into our culture at Endless! We want people who truly live our core values by being themselves. At Endless, everyone brings a unique element to our company. We are industry-leading, eager, event-driven professionals who have a higher purpose beyond just collecting a paycheck. Still interested?
Working At Endless
This is a project-based, contractor (1099) position with potential to become part or full-time employment. Generally, we work within US hours however, we heavily rely on asynchronous communication as our team is spread across the world. We like to balance our company vision & goals with individual autonomy for you to do your best work possible. Due to the nature of our business within the events industry you may be required to work extended hours, holidays and weekends.
Endless has been a remote-only company since 2015. We want you to work wherever in the world that makes you happy, inspires you daily and helps you become the person you wish to be (but with a stable internet connection)! You will work with team members scattered around the world and across time zones to build a better culture and service. Remote at Endless means you are comfortable with technology and are inherently self-sufficient in problem-solving and digital communication.
Web designers build websites for our marketing needs. They match web creativity and marketing techniques to use the web to tell stories and convert leads. Events that you will work will primarily include corporate meetings & conferences that are primarily hybrid and on-site, ultimately providing the best experience possible. This position is responsible for:
- Design amazing web experiences
- Utilize WordPress & WPBakery Page Builder
- Be the “go-to” person for web design questions from the Endless team
- Manage multiple projects at once
- Collaborate with the Marketing department to build web solutions
- Build new processes in relation to the web design for marketing purposes
- Research web design solutions for us to implement
- Train Endless employees on the web design solutions
- Become a subject matter expert in web design for marketing
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner to clients and key stakeholders
- Attend event planning meetings when needed
Let’s be honest. When going down this list, if you can whole-heartedly say “That’s me!,” we recommend you apply. Otherwise, feel free to check our job page for other opportunities.
- High-school diploma and 4+ years experience in building websites
- Strong fit with the Endless culture and unwavering commitment to customer service and satisfaction
- Experience using drag and drop WordPress website builders such as WPBakery
- Ability to match Endless brand guidelines exactly
- Passion, excitement, energy, humor, and the ability to convey this through video call, phone and email communications
- Great organizational skills to follow-up with previous clients & manage details of the creative process
- Ability to work independently and remotely with little supervision
- Fast and reliable internet connection (300+ mbps up/download)
- Bias towards immediate action and results
- Willingness and desire to be part of the foundation of a growing company
- Ability to design inside of the Hubspot CMS
- Previous experience using all Adobe Creative Cloud products
- Project management software experience (Asana, Teamwork, Airtable, Basecamp etc)
- Inbound Certified
- CMS for Marketers Certified
- Digital Event Strategist Certification
Click Here to Apply Now! *Also, Make Sure to Include That You Heard About this Role from GlobalCareer.io
Is the Web Designer Not a Perfect Fit?
Struggling to land your remote dream job? If you are struggling to find a remote job and want paid assistance you can apply for our Remote Life Program here.
Click Here to Download The Top 100 Remote Companies E-Book W/ Remote Industry Insights.