Reference Number: NET1021
As a .Net Developer you will join our full-stack team to help us deliver high quality code for new and existing projects.
Your main focus will be the development of backend-services using C# .NET (full framework, .NET Core, .NET5) and supporting application delivery to multiple environments on the direction of CI/CD.
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- Full stack design and the implementation of key internal web applications
- Identify, troubleshoot and debug defects in designated application code
- Write reusable, testable, clean and documented code, utilising prescribed coding conventions
- Follow test driven development, continuous integration and agile methodologies
- Participate in peer code reviews
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
- At least 2 years of experience in Microsoft .NET (full framework, .NET Core)
- Proficiency in object-oriented programming (C#) and web concepts (Http, MVC, REST, OAuth)
- A strong background in relational database theory and excellent knowledge of Relational Databases (Postgres, MySQL, SQL server, Oracle)
- Familiarity with front-end web technologies and frameworks (AngularJS, ReactJs, etc.)
- Knowledge of and an active interest in Design Patterns and SOLID architecture principles
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Dynamic and target oriented
The following will be considered an advantage:
- Familiarity with CI/CD process (Jenkins, Kubernetes)
- Experience developing with microservices (Docker)
- Experience with asynchronous pub-sub message bus architectures such as RabbitMQ or equivalent.
You will benefit from:
- An attractive remuneration package
- Private health insurance
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
Type of employment: Full time
Location: Athens, Cyprus or remote work
Please visit our website www.xm.com/careers to submit your online application for this position.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/xm-net-developer-3