Cozymeal is the #1 marketplace in the U.S. and Canada featuring the best culinary experiences and products, including top-rated cooking classes, private chef experiences, team building activities, cookware and more!
Consumers and companies alike use Cozymeal to discover new ways to connect through classes, food tours, mixology and more unforgettable culinary experiences. Whether it be for date nights, birthdays, holiday celebrations or team building events, you’re guaranteed a world-class experience. Plus, you can purchase our highly curated quality cookware as a gift or for use at home.
About the Role:
We are looking for a passionate and creative YouTube Content Creator to grow our YouTube presence.
- Producing editorially sound and visually compelling content on YouTube for Cozymeal.
- Responsibilities include shooting, editing videos, and publishing them to our YouTube channel.
- Work alongside stakeholders to ensure that content follows Cozymeal’s brand identity and objectives.
- Respond and engage in real-time to posts, questions, and comments.
- Keep up with the latest food and restaurant trends.
- Keep up with the latest social media trends such as but not limited to news stories, memes, etc.
- Ability to shoot, edit, and publish content to YouTube.
- Ability to pitch content ideas based on what will engage an audience.
- Proven ability to work under tight deadlines without compromising.
- Impeccable time management skills, ability to multi-task/prioritize projects with sensitive deadlines.
- Candidates must be self-motivated, uniquely creative, forward-thinking, and have a sense of humor.
- Culinary background is a plus!
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
15-20 hours per week with the opportunity to convert into a full-time role long-term, between 9am to 6pm, PST.
What We Offer:
- Remote work (we are 100% remote team)
- Great work environment with a strong and friendly team of co-workers
- Flexible schedule
- Anywhere in the world (but need to work in US time). This is a remote role and qualified candidates from anywhere in the world can apply for this role.
Click Here to Apply Now! *Also, Make Sure to Include That You Heard About this Role from GlobalCareer.io
Is the YouTube Content Creator Not a Perfect Fit?
Struggling to land your remote dream job? If you are struggling to find a remote job and want paid assistance you can apply for our Remote Life Program here.
Click Here to Download The Top 100 Remote Companies E-Book W/ Remote Industry Insights.